Froghall Canals Fun Day
Celebrate the waterways of the Churnet Valley! Enjoy a walk along the Caldon Canal, take a boat trip through Froghall tunnel, discover more about the project to restore the Uttoxeter Canal and go WOW – Wild Over Waterways - with FREE Children’s Activities!
- FREE Children’s Activities
- Historic Boats
- Caldon & Uttoxeter Canals displays
- Boat Trips through Froghall Tunnel, aboard Narrow Boat Beatrice*
- See the “Vision of the Valley” Exhibition - The Churnet Valley Living Landscape Partnership photographic exhibition, celebrating the 4 year Heritage Lottery funded project in pictures.
Boat trips will commence at 11.00 and will depart from Froghall Wharf at 45 minute intervals. Book your seat* ON THE DAY, at the Beatrice display at Froghall Wharf, by the entrance to the lock.
* Seats subject to availability
Event staged by: Caldon & Uttoxeter Canals Trust, The Beatrice Charity - for children with a need to get afloat and Inland Waterways Association - North Staffordshire & South Cheshire branch.
Enquiries: 01538 361138